Automatic Brewers with Gravity Feed Brewers With Hot Water Tap
Century 2000 combines the low profile requirements needed by most coffee establishments with high performance demand.
Automatic Gravity Feed Brewers w/HotWater Tap – Designed for brewing locations where low water pressure occurs, this system assures accurately brewed coffee.
• Automatic Recovery System – If the heating elements become too hot, this automatically shuts them off to eliminate burnout.
• Rapid Recovery Rate – Continually brew coffee without depleting the hot water tank.
• Independent Heater Switch – Keeps tank water at a perfect brew temperature even when the power switch is shut off.
• Heat ExchangeWater Coil System – A separate internal hot water system in all Automatic Coffee Brewers prevents short potting.
• Hi-Tech Brew Controls – Regulate water intake to create perfectly consistent brewed coffee.
• RaisedWarmer Plate – Engineered to allow air to flow evenly around the wiring (Prevents wiring from drying out).
• Top Mounted Heating Element – Conveniently located on the top of the hot water tank.
• Safety Flow HotWater Faucet – Automatically shuts off the hot water faucet when an operator walks away from the brewer.
Electrical :120V, 1.7KW, 15A:
Export voltage 220V/50/1 available, add 5%.
Dimensions: 8W" x 18D" x 18.75H" :
Warmers : 1 Bottom, 1 Top
Body Construction: Stainless steel.
Funnel: All units come standard with plastic brew funnel, add $60.00 list for stainless steel brew funnel.
Finish: Available in black, add “BL” suffix to model # ex. C2003G-BL.
Decanters not included.
*Pour-over backup system (not available on “G” models). DISCONTINUED